To have your employment opportunity listed here, email email@example.com.
Acceptable formats are Word documents or in the body of the email. BE SURE TO INCLUDE HOW A PERSON APPLIES FOR A POSITION IN YOUR JOB POSTING.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
THE PROGRAM for Offenders, Inc. a non-profit organization in Pittsburgh, PA, provides alternative housing, reentry services, and PA licensed drug and alcohol treatment at its residential facilities and in the community. THE PROGRAM has provided supportive services to give offenders a second chance at a crime and addiction-free life, and to give their children a first chance, since 1976. Because everyone deserves a chance, whether or not they are justice-involved, we provide our drug and alcohol treatment services to any eligible adult from the community referred to our facilities, including self-referrals.
We are looking for a full-time Administrative Support Assistant to organize and complete routine tasks that support delivery of the services offered by our Peer & Family Addiction Recovery Support Program, and to comply with documentation and reporting requirements. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, and retirement plan contributions.
It’s well known that peer recovery supports in the community can expand the reach of treatment programs and create a social network that meaningfully supports recovery. This new program takes peer recovery support a step further: it provides peer support to family members of adults with Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) who are in recovery, helping family members to understand and manage their own experience in a way that also supports their loved one’s recovery. The Administrative Support Assistant, under the direction of the Program Manager, will be responsible for the clerical aspects of grants management and administration. This includes assisting with data collection, data entry, production of reports, coordinating and setting up meetings and conference calls, managing office supply inventory and other general administrative support tasks.
nterested applicants who meet the requirements below will learn more about the responsibilities of this position during the interview process:
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree preferred, with two years’ relevant experience
• Strong computer skills, including keyboarding, data entry, word processing, and file maintenance
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Excellent attention to detail and skilled at managing multiple ongoing tasks
• Experience working collaboratively as part of a small team
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Basic math skills
• Schedule is generally during weekday office hours but must be able and willing to work evenings and weekends as required
• Must be able to obtain current ACT 33 & 34 Clearances.
• Must be able to obtain additional clearances as required.
• A valid PA Driver License is preferred.