To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
The Recovery Specialist will serve as a role model, mentor, advocate, and motivator to recovering individuals in order to help prevent relapse and promote long-term recovery.
• Perform intakes
• Develop individual plans (client)
• Meet with individuals, and families, on a scheduled basis, per individual’s personal Recovery Coaching Plan
• Maintain required individual progress report records, providing scheduled updates to supervisor and others as specified in RCS contract
• Closely interact with individuals in accomplishing their plan goals and objectives (e.g. accompanying individuals to court, getting individuals connected with a recovery pathway, help coordinate education and employment needs, housing, etc.)
• Closely coordinate with individual’s support team
• Assist in planning and facilitating group activities (recreational and therapeutic)
• Recommend and coordinate individual referrals to outside therapy, medical, and other resources
• Minimum two (2) years of experience within the industry. Experience working in a team environment
• At a minimum, Certification of Recovery Specialist (CRS) or in process of obtaining certification. Willing to advance personal and professional development
• Maintain all certifications, as required
• Skilled in Microsoft Office
• Strong verbal and written communication skills along with strong listening skills.