To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Perform routine clerical and administrative functions including check-in and check-out of clients, scheduling and confirming client appointments, collection of cash receipts, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, completing and processing initial intake paperwork, and providing information to callers.
- Ensure all appointments are entered correctly into the EHR system.
- Check-in clients and notify the proper provider via phone and IM in a timely matter.
- Check-out clients by adding the appointment in the proper provider schedule along with any other services the provider may request.
- Complete verification of benefits for all clients prior to rendering of services.
- Email all information to the proper provider and/or staff member of any changes in insurance coverage and update profile on our EHR system.
- Monitor schedule for scheduling errors, such as but not limited to, incorrect provider, multiple services same day, and insurance restrictions which may apply.
For complete list of responsibilities, please go to our website.
- High school diploma or equivalent
plus one (1) year office experience in healthcare field or Medical
- Secretary/Medical Billing certificate required.
- Flexibility with hours, including evenings required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Verbal communication in both Spanish and English preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of or experience with trauma-informed approaches preferred.