To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
This position provides advanced level administrative support across various programs. Activities include data collection and reporting, surveying, overseeing the coordination of care across programs, CQI activities, participating in huddles, and scheduling and assuring patient access to care. The Coordinator will work closely with his/her Direct Supervisor and collaboratively with other Department Supervisors within the agency.
- Ability to effectively communicate in
- English and Spanish (read, write and speak).
- Provides direct administrative assistance to departments noted above.
- Assures overall compliance with all CCBCH, insurance, licensing and other standards and relevant laws/regulations that govern clinical care.
- Supports internal operations within and across programs including oversight of the scheduling of services.
- Assists with grants, contracts, policies, procedures, insurance/billing, and other programmatic initiatives.
- Serves as a member of the CQI team and regularly engages in CQI activities that support the effective and efficient operation of the organization.
For complete list of responsibilities, please go to our website.
- Must be bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Associates Degree
- At least one (1) year of experience working in a health or behavioral healthcare setting or in a similar capacity.
- Knowledge of or experience with trauma-informed approaches preferred.