To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
We are offering a sign on bonus.
We need hope-bringers and changemakers — because the work we all do matters. If you’re passionate about making an impact with your time and being someone’s light in the darkness, we want you on our team.
Come Join Us to Do Mission-Based, Meaningful Work
Who We Are
Gaudenzia is one of the largest nonprofit providers of treatment to people with substance use and co-occurring disorders in the nation. We operate in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, and Washington, D.C.
Our caring, compassionate team is on a mission to save thousands of lives each year and bring hope to people devastated by substance use disorder. Together, we help individuals, families, and communities heal and thrive in the face of one of the most devastating public health crises of our time.
As our organization grows and evolves to meet the needs of our clients and communities, we’re seeking passionate, empathic individuals to help us make an impact. With your help, we can turn the tide on substance use disorder.
Who We’re Looking For
A successful Counselor enjoys working with people from diverse backgrounds and doesn’t shy away from honest and caring — yet sometimes difficult — conversations. This position is for you if you’re able to treat others with dignity, compassion, and respect, even in life’s most challenging moments.
Benefits & Perks:
Gaudenzia is a diverse, inclusive workplace where purpose-driven people thrive. We think our team members are real heroes, and we believe those who devote their lives to making the world a better place deserve competitive salaries, generous health benefits, and unbeatable work-life balance in return.
Benefits & Perks at Gaudenzia include:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance (At No Cost)
• Short-Term Disability Insurance (At No Cost)
• Life Insurance (At No Cost)
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (At No Cost)
• Vision Insurance
• Various Supplemental Benefits (Aflac, Legal, Identity Theft & FSA)
• You generate two banks of time off: Personal and Vacation
o Paid Time Off (PTO) Accruals at 80 hours minimally during your 1st year of employment
o Vacation Accruals at 80 hours minimally during your 1st year of employment
• 10 Paid Holidays Per Calendar Year
• Paid Bereavement Leave
• Education Assistance Benefit (Tuition Reimbursement)
• Full reimbursement for the cost of professional license/certification renewals
• 403(b) Retirement Plan with an Employer Match Up to 5%
• Employee Assistance Program
Gaudenzia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not practice or permit discrimination based on race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, creed, disability, or veteran’s status.
Your responsibilities in this role may include:
• Be responsible for a caseload of clients, as identified by program requirements and in accordance with state regulations.
• Complete required evaluations and assessments, including screening, intake, clinical assessments, ASAM and biopsychosocial histories.
• Compete individual treatment plans upon client's admission.
• Document all clinical services and interventions performed within the client's electronic health record and complete monthly treatment reports.
• Maintain accurate electronic health records on each client and ensure the timely completion of tasks, within 24 hours of service deliver, no later than 72 hours of service
• Conduct individual and group sessions based on client's treatment plan goals and level of care.
• Participating in funding source reviews and make recommendations for treatment and lengths of stay.
• Monitor client progress and adjust treatment plans as needed.
• Coordinate with agency and community resources to ensure a through treatment plan.
• Assist clients with developing a discharge/continuing care plan and connecting to resources needed to reach personal goals both during the course of treatment and in
advance to their discharge.
• Follow up with clients after discharge based on regulatory guidelines until they have been established with other case management/social services.
Pennsylvania Position Requirements: The most qualified candidate will hold either a license or certification (CAC, CADC, LCADC, LCADC, LSW, LICSW OR LGSW).
• COUNSELOR 1-At minimum, an Associate’s Degree with two “2” years’ clinical experience “OR” a Bachelor’s degree with at least one “1” year of clinical experience.
• COUNSELOR 2- At minimum, an Associate’s Degree with three “3” years’ clinical experience “OR” a Bachelor’s degree with two “2” years’ clinical experience.
• COUNSELOR 3- At minimum, a Bachelor’s degree with three “3” years’ clinical experience “OR” a Master’s degree with one “1” year of clinical experience.
Acceptable degrees include (but are not limited to): Social Work, Psychology, Addiction, Counseling, Human Services, Criminal Justice, and more.
Pennsylvania Licensure Requirements: All applicants must hold a professional license through DOC or be credentialed through PCB at the time of hire “OR” being working toward licensure or certification with a completion date of no longer than 3 years after date of hire. Acceptable certification and licensures include, but are not limited to: CAC, CADC, LCADC, LSW, LICSW, LGSW, etc.
For questions, please contact Susan Rea, Talent Acquisition Business Partner at 215-985-2150 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org