To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Responsible for the residents and house during daytime, evening, night, weekend and holiday hours. Responsible for security of the house and the safety of residents. May involve transportation of residents. The Recovery Specialist offers a positive relationship, sets a good example, communicates an attitude of concern, listens, assists, and displays genuine belief in the Daystar philosophy.
1. Security checks of entire facility, including client rooms, outside windows and doors
2. Inspects house for cleanliness, contraband, oversee chores and GI
3. Document your observations of clients in the log book.
4. Answers Daystar phone; maintaining confidentiality. Residents answer own phone
5. Collect, label and store urine samples for drug testing; breathalyzer alcohol testing
6 Oversee and manage medicine monitoring; order prescriptions and refills from pharmacy.
7 Provide resident’s access to medications as needed during medication times and document.
8. Packs and stores resident clothing when leaving program AMA, etc.
9. Complete discharge paperwork, if a client is discharged on your shift.
10. Implement and record regular fire/smoke alarm drills as directed by House Manager
11. Conduct coin outs, dinner announcement, welcoming’s, and house meeting.
12. Assure that resident chores have been completed to a degree of satisfaction
13. Monitor maintenance repairs
14. Assist with resident evening reflections or morning devotions
15. Each shift complete follow-ups
16. Other related duties as assigned by Executive Director, House Manager, or Counselors.
1. Minimum of GED or High School Diploma
2. Trustworthy and responsible, Positive attitude
3. Supportive of Daystar goals and policies
4. Team player
5. High moral and ethical character
6. Able to handle emergency situations
7. Good people skills
8. CPR, First Aid Certified or ability to become certified
9. Valid Driver's license
10. You must be able to attend required trainings