To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Who we are
- BriteLife Recovery started in 2015 in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
- We acknowledged that there were many individuals struggling with addiction and that we could help improve more people if we branched outside of South Carolina.
- Nestled in the tranquil hills of South Central Pennsylvania, we are ramping up to serve those affected by substance abuse.
- Our primary focus is to provide Hope, Health and Healing for those seeking our service through a Trauma-Informed, Holistic experience.
What you will get
- A part of a collaborative multi-disciplinary team.
- The opportunity to make a positive impact not only in our clients' lives, but in our community as well.
- Solid Staff Development Program
- Competitive compensation and Comprehensive Benefits
You maybe a Licensed Clinician, Substance Use Counselor, Co-Occurring Counselor, Mental Health Clinician, Marriage and Family Therapist, Drug and Alcohol Therapist, Certified Addictions Counselor, or Licensed Therapist currently.
What you will do
- Provide personalized treatment to clients in a group and individual therapeutic environment.
- Implement documentation skills and format for progress notes, therapy notes, treatment plans, and requirements of the ASAM criteria.
- Utilize eclectic therapeutic styles such as MI, CBT, DBT, Psychoeducation, etc. to meet each client where they are at in their recovery.
- Engage in clinical team meetings to enhance clinical skill sets, discuss client concerns, and build the clinical team environment for better client care.
What you need
- Preferred Licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board (LPC, LCSW, LMFT0
- Preferred certified by Pennsylvania Certification Board (CAADC, CADC)
- Valid Driver's License
- Growth mindset