To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Essential Job Duties
• Works with participant to identify, develop, and access supports to increase his/her success in community integration and community inclusion.
• Supports and teaches recovery and recovery tools and models personal responsibility, self-advocacy, and hopefulness.
• In partnership with each participant assesses their hopes, strengths, accomplishments and challenges in order to achieve his/her stated goals.
• In partnership with each participant develops the recovery plan and his/her support system in order to support him/her in becoming self-sufficient.
• Supports participants in the self-management of critical or crisis situations.
• Supports participants in coordinating with or in choosing his/her significant and relevant supports in order to arrange services or resources to achieve his/her goals.
• Ensures that all participants’ visits are documented in EHR immediately.
Entry Level Requirements
• Minimum of a High School or GED Diploma; Associates Degree in a Human Services related field is preferred.
• Credentialed as a Certified Peer Specialist.
• Minimum of three years of experience in a behavioral health work environment.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and access to a car to use for work on a daily basis.
• Must have automobile insurance coverage at the state requirement levels and current state registration.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the local Mental Health System.
• Demonstrated ability to create, read and send e-mail through Google.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word.
• Must possess the drive and integrity to be able to work independently and problem solve.
• Must possess basic computer skills to perform job duties including desktop computing, email, time sheet management, electronic health records, using Microsoft Office Applications, ADP and other relevant software.