To have your employment opportunity listed here, email email@example.com.
Acceptable formats are Word documents or in the body of the email. BE SURE TO INCLUDE HOW A PERSON APPLIES FOR A POSITION IN YOUR JOB POSTING.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Train for Change Inc.
Train for Change Inc. is expanding! We provide high-quality, engaging training on behavior change topics and substance use disorders to practitioners in the behavioral health fields. We are a nationwide leader in providing training on the ASAM Criteria, and we’re looking for a new trainer to join us in teaching even more people about this important treatment criteria for addictive, substance-related and co-occurring conditions.
This opening is for independent contractors providing training services on the ASAM Criteria that support the goal and mission of Train for Change Inc. to provide outstanding trainings and workshops in evidence-based approaches.
We’re looking for someone who can provide engaging, educational training services to a diverse range of trainees with a wide range of skill and experience levels. A Train for Change Inc. trainer has a strong understanding of person-centered care and the best in addiction science. You’ll be expected to quickly familiarize yourself with our training style and materials, and will be compensated in kind for your efforts.
As a training company that provides services nationwide, trainers must be able to travel. Because this position is remote, availability via phone and email is mandatory, and a working knowledge of the latest version of Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint) is required.
In order to competently train others on the ASAM Criteria, you must have experience in the following areas:
- At least five (5) years of experience using and/or supervising use of and implementation of the ASAM Criteria, including use of The ASAM Criteria (2013), since its publication
- Training others in clinical practice or other substance use disorder and behavior change related topics (can include workshops, conferences, documented in-service trainings, and others)
- Experience in providing direct care or direct care in combination with clinical supervision
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and a cover letter that includes the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Description of your past experience training others, including feedback from training events
2. Description of your knowledge of and interest in the ASAM Criteria
3. Brief description of your beliefs about how people change
4. Given that this position is for an independent contractor, please provide a brief description of your other professional position(s)
5. Explanation of your availability and willingness to travel for work