To have your employment opportunity listed here, email email@example.com.
Acceptable formats are Word documents or in the body of the email. BE SURE TO INCLUDE HOW A PERSON APPLIES FOR A POSITION IN YOUR JOB POSTING.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Reporting to the Head Shift Manager, the Recovery Support Staff employee is responsible for fostering and facilitating growth towards independence of residents of the City Mission. The Recovery Staff employee develop a sense of community among residents as members living in the houses. They serve as a positive role model to residents and enforces the rules and regulation of the City Mission.
Knowledge, Skills, and abilities: an individual must have the ability to communicate well in group and individual situations; establish rapport with residents and other staff; establish and maintain boundaries. One main roll of a Shift Manager is to provide a safe environment for the residents to reside in.
1. Uphold, promote, and encourage, in word and deed, the organizational culture and core values of Christ-centered teamwork, outreach, and assistance to the homeless.
2. Helps to maintain healthy, clean, safe, and secure living environments by following and enforcing City Mission standards and procedures.
3. Provides direct support to Head Shift Managers
4. Check staff log & Emails
5. Roll Call Devotions
6. Hand out Medication
7. Answer Phones
8. Intakes or Discharges
9. Completing house rounds which consist of checking rooms, common areas, and the grounds
10. Check Sign in Sheet
11. Administer Random Urines
12. Complete Maintenance Request
13. Check Meeting Slips
14. Collect Resident Passes
15. Retrieve Resident Mail
16. Monitor Camera
17. Answer Door
18. Check Safety of House
1. Committed Christian with a heart for the homeless and a desire to share the ministry of CM with others
2. Highly ethical, trustworthy, and professional
3. Organized with good analytical and decision-making abilities
4. Team player, active participant in CM ministry
5. Levelheaded, purposeful in reactions, proactive in problem-solving.