To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
SUMMARY: The PSEI Project Coordinator is responsible for oversight and implementation of the PSEI project in Chester County.
• Planning and implementation of the Peer Service Enhancement Initiative project.
• Effective supervision and management of the daily operations of the project.
• Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations throughout Chester County and utilize those relationships to strategically implement project.
• Serve as liaison and mentor to Peer Providers and Treatment agencies in all aspects of training and internship.
• Maintain valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
DAILY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Meet or exceed project goals and deliverables; oversight, management and delivery of project objectives.
2. Oversight of marketing plan development and implementation.
3. Collaborate with intersecting systems to provide a coordinated approach to recovery support services, both telephonic and non-telephonic. Work collaboratively with Council staff to develop and implement the goals and objectives for this project.
4. Assist in organizational readiness assessment process and planning with Change Management Teams at each organization.
5. Develop roles for Peer Providers that allow for different intersection points throughout the treatment process.
6. Budget oversight and implementation; review financial statements to determine progress/status in meeting objectives; revise objectives/plans in accordance with current conditions.
7. Provide supervision, training and support to the Project staff.
8. Work with Director of Intervention Services to ensure proper data collection and analysis.
9. Provide assistance with training and ongoing internship support to the participants in Peer Certification Trainings.
10. Engage in ongoing technical assistance for Provider organizations throughout the project.
11. Manage site logistics for project implementation.
12. Formulate, recommend, implement and monitor policies, procedures and standards.
13. Assist with public relations and event planning.
14. Work with staff to ensure a coordinated and consistent approach. Maintain an understanding of, and adapt to, individual community dynamics.
• Bachelor’s Degree in human service related field or demonstrated relevant experience with drug/alcohol recovery preferably have Certification as a Peer Specialist (CPS) or Recovery Specialist (CRS)
• Person in long term recovery with at least 5 years sustained, current recovery history.
• Experience with community engagement and outreach, program development and implementation.
• Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, The Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check required.
• Current valid Pennsylvania driver’s license, insurance and vehicle