To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
THE COUNCIL OF SOUTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA, INC.
Founded in 1975, The Council of Southeast PA, Inc. a 501(c)3 organization, combats stigma, discrimination and the disease of addiction. The Council’s mission is to provide resources and opportunities to reduce the impact of addiction, trauma and other related health issues for the entire community. We accomplish this through prevention, consultation, education, advocacy, assessment, treatment and recovery support services.
The Council works collaboratively with quality accredited providers to offer the most appropriate care and support for each individual served. Through assessment and Outpatient treatment services to individuals ages 12 and up, we equip individuals and families with skills to attain and maintain recovery. We use a Systems approach to collaborate with other agencies or entities to ensure clients are supported.
If you are looking for a positive and recovery-focused organization to move forward in your career, come join our Team!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and accident insurance, as well as Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay.
1. Assessing client for substance use disorders and determining an appropriate level of care based on the ASAM (American Society of Addiction Medicine) criteria.
2. Documenting all counseling and education services, assessments, treatment planning, referrals, and follow-up in the client’s clinical record.
3. Provide coordination of support services for the client/family.
4. Contact and coordination with referral sources, (i.e. legal, school, employer, etc.)
1. Master’s Degree from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling or other related field with 2 years of counseling
experience OR Bachelor's Degree with 5 years of experience.
2. Currently credentialed through PCB or actively working towards licensure for CAAC, CADC or CAADC.
3. Experience working with Adults and Adolescents with Substance Use Disorders or Co-Occurring Mental Health Disorders; commitment to obtaining ATOD background information relevant to project.
4. Experience with and/or sensitivity to culturally diverse populations.