To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Accomplishes clients' care by assessing treatment needs; developing, monitoring, and evaluating treatment plans and progress; and facilitating interdisciplinary approaches. This position provides intensive case management to individuals with co-occurring disorders. The Case Manager will complete an assessment of the individual’s strengths and needs to work with the individual to complete an individualized strength- based service plan to guide them in overcoming barriers to recovery and towards independence and stability. The Case Manager must be able to work with an integrated team to collaborate with behavioral health and medical departments to meet the needs of the individual and identify appropriate resources in the community to facilitate the individual’s recovery.
1. Complete a comprehensive assessment of clients’ skills, strengths, and needs to effectively determine clients who may benefit from case management services.
2. Complete intakes on new clients when needed and initiate all pertinent paperwork, including a review of client’s rights and consent forms.
3. Work cooperatively with clients to develop a unique service plan based on each client’s skills, strengths, and needs.
4. Encourage, support, and assist clients in meeting support plan goals.
5. Assist clients in locating resources and provide referral to those resources.
6. Assist clients in overcoming barriers to follow through with services such as needs for childcare or transportation.
7. Serve as an advocate to help clients overcome barriers and obstacles.
8. Utilize role playing and other skills building techniques as appropriate to maximize client progress.
9. Maintain individual case records on clients receiving services.
10. Complete follow up monitoring of clients after completion of services.
11. Communicate special needs of clients to their primary counselor.
12. Work cooperatively with treatment staff and other community services organizations.
13. Prepare all reports and documentation as required.
14. Assist with organizing and staffing childcare support.
15. Maintain updated information on community services and resources.
16. Assist individuals with transition from inpatient facility, including hospital stay and/or rehab facility to coordinate continuance with outpatient services.
17. Develop an understanding of trauma and how it impacts others.
18. Incorporate trauma informed practices into job duties and responsibilities, including interactions and communications with others.
19. Be an active member of BCC’s culture of caring through positive and engaging social interactions.
20. Demonstrates a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
21. Demonstrates skill in understanding of cultural differences.
22. Perform all other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree in the social services or related field required.
* At least 2 years’ experience working with individuals with co-occurring disorders required.
* Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred.
* Valid PA Driver’s License and the ability to drive, travel and provide community-oriented services required.
* Knowledge of 12 Step Program and Community Resources a plus.
* A willingness to work with integrated team members required.
* Knowledge of or experience with trauma-informed approaches preferred.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made.
Apply to our open positions via bit.ly/BCCJOBS!