To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
The Case Manager of the Housing Department will provide case management services to individuals and families with a drug, alcohol, and/or mental health disability residing in Berks Counseling Center’s various housing programs. This may involve transitional, permanent supportive, or mental health jail diversion.
- Accept referrals for the houses and interview potential tenants or guests.
- Provide the orientation of clients to the house.
- Determine rent liability, monitor payments, and assist with securing entitlement income for purposes of food, medical and other needs.
- Oversee the functioning of the houses.
- Coordinate with house manager and ensure that the agency policies and procedures are followed.
- Complete a comprehensive assessment of clients’ skills, strengths, and needs in order to effectively determine clients who may benefit from case management services.
- Complete intakes on new clients when needed and initiate all pertinent paperwork, including a review of client’s rights and consent forms.
For complete list of responsibilities, please go to our website.
* Bachelor’s degree in the social services or related field required.
* Experience working with individuals with co-occurring disorders preferred.
* Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred.
* Valid PA Driver’s License and the ability to drive, travel and provide community-oriented services required.
* Knowledge of 12 Step Program and Community Resources a plus.
*A willingness to work with integrated team members required.
* Knowledge of or experience with trauma-informed approaches preferred.