To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Accomplishes clients' care by assessing treatment needs; developing, monitoring, and evaluating treatment plans and progress; and facilitating interdisciplinary approaches. This position provides intensive case management to individuals with co-occurring disorders. The Case Manager will complete an assessment of the individual’s strengths and needs to work with the individual to complete an individualized strength based service plan to guide them in overcoming barriers to recovery and towards independence and stability. The Case Manager must be able to work with an integrated team to collaborate with behavioral health and medical departments to meet the needs of the individual and identify appropriate resources in the community to facilitate the individual’s recovery.
1. Complete a comprehensive assessment of clients’ skills, strengths, and needs in order to effectively determine clients who may benefit from case management services.
2. Complete intakes on new clients when needed and initiate all pertinent paperwork, including a review of client’s rights and consent forms.
3. Work cooperatively with clients to develop a unique service plan based on each client’s skills, strengths, and needs.
4. Encourage, support and assist clients in meeting support plan goals.
5. Assist clients in locating resources and provide referral to those resources.
6. Assist clients in overcoming barriers to follow through with services such as needs for childcare or transportation.
7. Serve as an advocate to help clients overcome barriers and obstacles.
For complete list of responsibilities, please go to our website.
- Bachelor’s degree in the social services or related field required.
- At least 2 years experience working with adults with severe mental health.
- Experience working with individuals with co-occurring disorders preferred.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred.
- Valid PA Driver’s License and the ability to drive, travel and provide community-oriented services required.
- Knowledge of 12 Step Program
- Knowledge of Community Resources a plus.