To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Certified Peer Specialist for Transition Age Youth 14-26 – up to $1500 sign-on Bonus through December 2021
Serving Bucks, Montgomery and Delaware Counties , PA. Interested Individuals must have or be willing to obtain PCB approved CPS Certification. CFF will assist in obtaining certification training, if needed.
Are you a caring, compassionate person looking to make a real difference in the life of a young person through peer support and mentorship? Bring your commitment and skill to a team that is dedicated to help others on their journey to wellness and recovery!
Exciting News!!! Now through December 2021, CFF is offering a $1500 sign-on bonus* to certified peers; $500 paid at 90 days, 6 months, and 1 year of successful employment
Features a competitive starting salary of $16.00/hour.
*Bonus amounts are prorated based on number of billable hours worked.
• PT and FT positions available.
• Starting rate of $16/hr.
• 401K plan with company match and profit share.
• Travel and Mileage reimbursement.
• Annual rate increases.
A CPS will serve as an advocate and mentor to Transition Age Youth (14-26) with serious mental illness and/or emotional disturbance to develop community supports, navigate MH systems and access resources, support maintenance of wellness and recovery based on personal lived experience, and INSPIRE HOPE to help TAY reach their full potential and overcome obstacles in the face of life’s daily challenges. A CPS will not only assist in the identification of individualized goals, but also walk the young person through the steps to achieve success with their goals.
A CPS will meet weekly with the young person offering direct support with a focus on:
• Personal wellness and the use of coping skills.
• Building social skills and a social community.
• Supporting educational and/or employment
• Improving functioning in their environment.
• Developing daily living skills.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Certification as a peer specialist (CPS) through the PA
• Maintained, within the last 3 years, at least 12 months of
successful full or part time paid or voluntary work
experience or 1 year of post-secondary education
experience totaling 24 credit hours.
• Access to reliable transportation.
• Stability in personal wellness and recovery.
• Ability to reflect the culture and understand the values of
the Transition Age Youth population.
• Demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing, and
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Demonstrate excellence in interpersonal relationships
and communication skills.
• Knowledge of community resources in Delaware,
Montgomery, and Bucks Counties.
• Proficiency in organization and time management.
• Competency in recovery and use of coping skills to
manage personal wellness.
Nikki Kline, MA-MT
Director of CPS/TAY
(Certified Peer Support for Transition Age Youth)
Child & Family Focus, Inc.
2935 Byberry Rd
Hatboro, PA 19040
Send all resumes and interest to: