To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
The Certified Peer Specialist is responsible for providing support, referrals and resources for the LTSR consumer. Responsible for the engagement of the consumer in various activities including self-care, self-management and regulation, and the promotion of physical and mental wellbeing, assists in facilitating psychoeducational groups. The candidate should currently be in recovery from a mental illness. This position researches appropriate community resources and aftercare services in various counties.
- Provide support
- Help the consumer find referrals and resources
- Help the consumer with day to day responsibilities and overall wellbeing
- Assist in facilitating psychoeducational groups
Research community resources and aftercare services in various counties
- Must have a high school diploma or a GED
- Must have achieved recovery status related to a mental health diagnosis
- Certification as a CPS with Forensic Specialization preferred. Must receive credentialing through the Pennsylvania Certification Board (PCB)
Rachel Fortwangler 724-458-9330 ext. 2190