To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
The CRS will provide substance abuse recovery support services to recovering individuals in order to help prevent relapse and promote long term recovery. The CRS will be a positive role model and advocate for the client, providing resources and helping with applications, employment search, medical appointments, insurance, etc. This includes some clients who are currently incarcerated.
- Assist clients with various aspects of their lives to help promote a healthy lifestyle and encourage clients follow through with goals for recovery.
- Working together with the counselors to help clients achieve recovery goals.
- Writing sessions notes and writing reports
- Demonstrate to clients respectful communication and interaction.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Currently maintaining healthy recovery from substance abuse for a minimum of 18 months.
- CRS certification.
- Working knowledge of drug & alcohol treatment system
- Good communication skills