To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
CleanSlate is a national medical group providing treatment for the chronic disease of addiction. Our Mission is to improve the quality of life for people suffering from opioid and alcohol addictions. We're accomplishing this first through high-quality medication-assisted treatment (MAT) led by physicians and licensed medical providers in a convenient outpatient environment. We combine this science with hands-on care, providing our patients with psychosocial support and intensive care coordination with a wide network of partners in every community. To date, since inception, CleanSlate has treated almost 100,000 patients in over 75 centers across the country, working closely with our partners to save and change lives. We are Warriors for Hope. We fight to save lives and help patients achieve the lives they want and deserve.
Certified Recovery Specialists (CRS) Certified Recovery Specialists (CRS) provide non-clinical, peer-based recovery support services to CleanSlate patients. The primary function of the CRS is to establish a relationship and build rapport with patients in order to walk alongside them in their recovery journey toward the life they desire. CRSs draw from their own lived experience of a substance use disorder and recovery to uniquely connect with patients and provide emotional, informational and instrumental support. CRSs help individuals gain access to available resources in the community that can aid in their recovery by bridging gaps between patient needs and community resources. CRSs in turn spend a good deal of their time in the community with patients, providing support and companionship to patients recovering in the context of community and connecting to relevant resources. CRSs also conduct assertive outreach to engage new individuals into care. CRSs work collaboratively with the CleanSlate treatment team and community partners to ensure cohesive patient care.
- Provides peer support services to identified patients, walking alongside them in their recovery journey as needed by each patient.
- Works closely with Care Coordinators to serve as a bridge for patients connecting to community referrals made by Care Coordinator as well as informing Care Coordinator of any additional referrals needed.
- Meets with and assesses each new patient for strengths, challenges, needs and barriers; seeks to understand patients long-term goals and desired future state and supports in planning action steps to get there.
- Conducts assertive outreach to engage new individuals into services.
- Spends a significant portion of time out in the community, meeting with patients in natural settings or accompanying them to appointments as needed.
- Networks with community agencies to establish partnerships and broaden resources available to patients.
- Obtains appropriate releases with each referral that is completed; maintains compliance with all levels and forms of patient confidentiality.
- Maintains effective, pro-active, and superior follow-up communication with patients, providers, office staff, and ancillary departments within CleanSlate and community.
- Enters all required data into the EMR and other reporting systems in a timely manner and supports Manager in compilation of monthly report as needed.
- Attends regular meetings or conference calls, including but not limited to meetings involving Interdisciplinary Teams and collaborating community agencies.
- Provide crisis intervention, as necessary.
- Maintains individual schedule of assigned patients.
- Schedule may include evenings/weekend coverage and is expected that the CRS will provide on-call coverage for a week at a time on a regular schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintains appropriate professional conduct at all times as outlined in CleanSlate CRS Code of Ethics.
- This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and will assess the details of any criminal conviction in a manner consistent with applicable law. No background check will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been made to an applicant.
- This position must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening***
- Minimum experience includes a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Active, State Specific, Recovery Specialist Certification or Documentation
- PA only 18 months, in a continuous manner, of a personal lived recovery experience
- Current, valid drivers license and insurance
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Organizational and customer service skills
- Familiarity with navigating technology and using software for documentation
- Knowledge of community resources, networking, and referral processes
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize based on severity of need
Physical and Environmental Demands:
- Dependent body mobility to access a standard office environment with shelves and drawers of varying heights.
- Vision sufficient to read a computer screen, and printed text and handwritten documents.
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer keyboard on a daily basis.
- Stamina to sit and/or stand up for hours at a time.
- Ability to transport, lift or carry essential work-related materials or items up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to communicate clearly in person and over the telephone, and in various forms of written communication.
- Mental stamina for problem solving.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to document, recall, and explain detailed trainings, conversation, or events, and apply oral/written instructions, as needed.
- Will be required to work in an office environment and in the community.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and clean driving record.