To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Our Dallas inpatient rehab center provides detox and residential programming for adult men and women living in or near Luzerne County. We respect every individual’s autonomy to define their recovery, embracing the multiple-pathways-to-recovery approach to treatment, including both medication-assisted treatment or an abstinence approach.
Mon-Fri 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off
401(k) with Company Match
Employee Recognition Programs
Referral Bonus opportunities
Pyramid CORE Values:
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcare’s mission.
Want to know more?
To learn more about Pyramid Healthcare, and how you can achieve personal and professional growth, visit us at: https://bit.ly/Pyramid-Careers.
Pyramid Healthcare, Inc. is proud of its diverse workforce, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Assist individuals in establishing necessary connections with available supports in the community that will facilitate initiation and on-going engagement in the recovery process.
• Assist individuals in developing and solidifying long-term recovery supports and providing services before, during and following an individual’s engagement in the treatment continuum.
• Provides opportunities for individuals to direct their own recovery plan and supports, build self-worth, wellness, empowerment and self-advocacy.
• Work with the individual’s family, service and treatment providers, other programs and community supports to assist in achievement of goals.
• Conducts regularly scheduled sessions with individuals and motivates them to identify interests, strengths, and goals which promote a lifestyle of recovery
• Empower individuals to achieve independence by utilizing a strengths-based approached in which the individual identifies self as a change agent.
• Provides consistent support and guidance before, during, and after treatment episodes as needed.
• Encourage individuals to identify and pursue educational and employment opportunities
• Assist individuals in building or re-building positive, constructive relationships with family and other sober supports
• Attends and participates in treatment team meetings whenever possible while providing feedback regarding the individual’s recovery perspective.
• Introduce and engage individuals in the recovery community including sober social and recreational activities.
• Serves as an advocate for individuals while continually supporting, teaching and encouraging self advocacy skills.
• Promoting community integration through the connection of resources, linking to supports, mutual-help groups, social clubs, volunteer and job opportunities.
• Serves as a role model with a willingness to share personal experience when appropriate with individuals, families, and staff.
• Offer guidance on the recovery experience, to include stage appropriate recovery education
• Maintains accurate documentation regarding the individual’s progress, goals, challenges, and utilization of skills and support.
• Offers support related to obstacles that are often encountered during the early stages of recovery.
• Assist in the development, ongoing assessment, and updating of individualized recovery plans.
• Monitor the individual’s recovery stability and offer referrals to treatment services when necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
Attends continuing education requirements, 18 hours annually including 30 hours over a 2-year period which meets the PCB requirements for CRS re-certification.
Must meet the CRS training qualifications and is able to provide documentation of completing the RPS training in entirety.
One year of work experience in a substance abuse treatment facility. One year of direct peer support experience preferred.