To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Berks Counseling Center is a recovery-oriented behavioral health, physical health, and supportive services organization providing a holistic approach to a culturally and economically diverse population for the purpose of achieving a healthy and productive lifestyle.
This position facilitates clinical care coordination services for clients in need of enhanced care coordination. Ensures that clients receive timely and efficient support services though a multi-disciplinary care plan including referrals to both internal and external resources. Activities include data collection and reporting, surveying, overseeing the coordination of care across programs, CQI activities, participating in huddles, and scheduling and assuring patient access to care. The Coordinator will work closely with his/her Direct Supervisor and collaboratively with other Department Supervisors within the agency.
- Provides outreach and a high level of customer service to referrals sources and collaborative partners.
- Provides direct administrative assistance to departments noted above.
- Participate in overall compliance with all CCBCH, insurance, licensing and other standards and relevant laws/regulations that govern clinical care.
- Supports internal operations within and across programs.
- Assists with the accuracy, timeliness, and compliance of information contained in the electronic health record (EHR).
- Associates Degree
- At least one (1) year of experience working in a health or behavioral healthcare setting or in a similar capacity.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Knowledge of or experience with trauma-informed approaches preferred.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the following: 1) Receipt of results of a satisfactory drug and alcohol screening test. 2) Receipt of the originals of the following background checks: PA State Police Criminal History, PA State Child Abuse, and DPW FBI Criminal History. These clearances must be valid within the 12 months prior to employment. A conviction is not a bar to employment; however, a review will be conducted to make a determination of employment should a conviction be present. 3) Receipt of original documentation and verification of relevant degrees, diplomas, certificates, or licensure. 4) Confirmation that you are not on the OIG Federal Healthcare Program Exclusion from Participation list. Should you appear on this list, Berks Counseling Center is prohibited from employing you.