To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
The person in this position will be responsible for completing a comprehensive clinical assessment on potential clients seeking admission to Berks Counseling Center as part of our Open Admission process. This will include completion of supporting documentation, orienting the client to services, and setting up the electronic health record.
- Conduct face to face clinical behavioral health assessments on persons seeking services at Berks Counseling Center as part of BCC’s multidisciplinary admissions team.
- Determine an appropriate level of care for each client based on established guidelines.
- Assign client to an appropriate clinician based on his/her needs.
- Utilize collaborative documentation to complete an intake note and comprehensive clinical assessment that meets compliance standards, medical necessity guidelines, and agency standards as to timeliness and accuracy of documentation.
For complete list of responsibilities, please go to our website.
- Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health, social work, or related area
- At least one (1) year documented work experience in a behavioral health setting required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of or experience with trauma-informed approaches preferred.