To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Lebanon CTC, located in Lebanon, PA, is part of Acadia Healthcare's Comprehensive Treatment Centers, the leading provider of medication-assisted treatment in the nation. Our clinical team provides compassionate, high-quality counseling and therapy to patients that are seeking recovery from Opioid Use Disorder. Our mission is to provide full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications. Our team is the front line of our fight against the opiate epidemic.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry
The Certified Recovery Specialist assists the care management team in providing a seamless continuum of care. They will maintain regular and constant communication with insurance companies, the finance department, treatment team members, patients and their families to increase quality and cost-effective outcomes. The Certified Recovery Specialist will assist patients in accessing medical, clinical, vocational and rehabilitative services as necessary.
Hours are Monday - Friday 5 AM - 1:30 PM, allowing you to enjoy a great work/life balance.
Skills and Qualifications as a Certified Recovery Specialist:
- High School Diploma required, with an Associates’ degree in Social Work, Counseling or related Human Service field from an accredited college or university preferred
- 1-2 years of experience working in behavioral health or addiction recovery setting preferred.
- Previous experience in case management and/or utilization review preferred.
- CRS - Certified Recovery Specialist required.