To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey, formerly NHS, provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Louisiana, Michigan and Tennessee.
• Supervise and monitor the Case Management staff
• Ensure compliance with State, Office of Behavioral health, and Agency regulations regarding treatment and documentation
• Act as liaison with County Office and all hospitals and agencies who provide services to D&A ICM and Engagement Specialist consumers
• Resolve problems and conflicts associated with program
• Measure consumer satisfaction and develop recommendations
• Record daily activities of Intensive Case Managers, their contacts and productivity
• Assign consumers to case management staff
• Assist Director of Case Management Services in the program and design, including implementation of the program philosophy, structure, and processes to be utilized in meeting goals, development of program goals, and objectives and protocols for service delivery
• Assure appropriate staffing; create and nurture professional program atmosphere conducive to efficient and effective staff functions and growth
• Maintain program standards, policies, and procedures governing administration of Intensive Case Management services to include use of specialized assessment tools, specialized caseload size, coordination with other service systems
• Provide administrative supervision to the program staff and ensure coordination across the county D&A ICM programs and with the other adult service management providers
• Ensure staff development and effective use of specialized techniques necessary for Intensive Case Management including the State required core trainings.
• Utilize extensive knowledge of adult drug and alcohol disorders, family systems, and all consumer serving systems, outreach and client engagement techniques, and formal and informal community support systems
• Participate in the Performance and Quality Improvement efforts
• May perform other related duties when required or assigned.
Bachelor's degree or higher in a human services field, such as but not limited to; Sociology, Social Work, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Counseling, Education, AND an addiction certificate of any level offered by the Pennsylvania Certification Board AND 1-year supervisory experience.
Valid Driver's License and reliable car needed.