To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
This position will provide monitoring of house guests, notifying case manager as to rule compliance and serve as a role model, living by example for the clients.
- Communicate, both written and verbal with case manager and other house monitor to keep updated on what is happening in the house.
- Physically check to ensure clients are in units.
- Ensure chores are completed satisfactorily.
- Provide monitoring of house guests and serve as a role model at all times.
- Provide orientation to guests in reference to program and house rules.
For complete list of responsibilities, please go to our website.
- Female required
- 18 years or older required
- Self-identified person in recovery and/or have knowledge of recovery and issues faced by those with serious mental illness required.
- Knowledge of or experience with trauma-informed approaches preferred.