To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
The Individual and Group Therapist facilitates individual and group therapy for adults age 18+ who have been diagnosed with a substance use or co-occurring mental health disorder. Clients are referred to this Outpatient Program as a result of a DUI or other legal charges, or who are seeking treatment for reasons other than legal issues.
- One to two evenings per week. Average of
- This position can be Telehealth using a Zoom Platform.
- Facilitate Individual, Family and Group Counseling sessions, and develop treatment plans with clients based on individual needs and goals.
- Complete all clinical documentation, including treatment plans, session notes and aftercare/discharge planning.
- Based on changes client’s treatment needs, facilitate referrals to higher levels of care when necessary.
- Maintain current knowledge of ATOD substance abuse and recovery issues.
- Complete annual trainings required by the Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs.
Must have the credentials as required by Section 704 of the DDAP Drug and Alcohol Outpatient Treatment regulations.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Professional Counselor with 2 years of experience in group and individual therapy for persons with a substance use or co-occurring mental health disorder or,
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, or other related field and credentialed as a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC) or obtain the credential within one year. 2 years of experience in group and individual therapy experience for persons with a substance use or co-occurring mental health disorder or,
- Bachelor’s Degree and Certified Alcohol and credentialed as a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC) or obtain the credential within one year. 3 years of group and individual therapy experience.
- Experience with and/or sensitivity to culturally diverse populations.
- Experience using Electronic Health Records Systems and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Current Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check, Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, FBI Criminal History Background Check; maintain with no violations.
- Current valid Pennsylvania driver’s license and insurance.