To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
This position provides advanced level administrative support across various programs. Activities include data collection and reporting, surveying, overseeing the coordination of care across programs, approval of services, CQI activities, participating in huddles, processing requests for medical records and scheduling and assuring patient access to care. The Integrated Care Coordinator will work closely with the Clinical Director and collaboratively with other Department Supervisors within the agency.
Essential Job Functions
1. Provides direct administrative assistance to departments noted above.
2. Assures overall compliance with all CCBHC, insurance, licensing and other standards and relevant laws/regulations that govern clinical care.
3. Supports internal operations within and across programs including oversight of the scheduling of services.
4. Assists with grants, contracts, policies, procedures, insurance/billing, and other programmatic initiatives.
5. Provides all reporting and data tracking for any grant initiatives.
6. Serves as a member of the CQI team and regularly engages in CQI activities that support the effective and efficient operation of the organization.
7. Assists with ensuring the accuracy, timeliness, and compliance of information contained in the electronic health record (EHR).
8. Keeps up to date on standards and regulations attending trainings, webinars, and community events on same.
9. Assures accurate documentation of training and staff compliance with regard to training standards.
10. Provides outreach and a high level of customer service to referrals sources and collaborative partners.
11. Plays a key role in agency data collection and reporting.
12. Works regularly with electronic health records and other information management systems to generate and create reports as needed to meet the goals of the organization.
13. Assists with clinical screening and patient surveys.
14. Processes requests for medical records.
15. Provides active outreach to clients for no shows, routine follow up, re-engagement, and identifying and resolving barriers to maintaining care.
16. Participates in daily huddles sharing relevant data and facilitating patient access to care.
17. Develop an understanding of trauma and how it impacts others.
18. Incorporate trauma informed practices into job duties and responsibilities, including interactions and communications with others.
19. Be an active member of BCC’s culture of caring through positive and engaging social interactions.
20. Performs all other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or Business School Certificate plus at least three (3) years of experience working in a similar capacity and in a health or behavioral healthcare setting, or five (5) or more years of direct experience. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred. Knowledge of or experience with trauma-informed approaches preferred.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the following: 1) Receipt of results of a satisfactory drug and alcohol screening test. 2) Receipt of the originals of the following background checks: PA State Police Criminal History, PA State Child Abuse, and DPW FBI Criminal History. These clearances must be valid within the 12 months prior to employment. A conviction is not a bar to employment, however a review will be conducted to make a determination of employment should a conviction be present. 3) Receipt of original documentation and verification of relevant degrees, diplomas, certificates, or licensure. 4) Confirmation that you are not on the OIG Federal Healthcare Program Exclusion from Participation list. Should you appear on this list, Berks Counseling Center is prohibited from employing you.