To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
The person in this position will be responsible providing integrated treatment supporting the needs of both behavioral and physical health care to clients admitted to Berks Counseling Center. This would include clinical treatment modalities and supporting documentation.
- Provide screening, assessment, and evaluation of potential clients.
- Provide individual, group, and/or family counseling at the main office or school setting.
- Effectively assess client treatment needs and develop a comprehensive individualized integrated treatment plan.
- Utilize collaborative documentation to complete clinical documentation that meets compliance standards, medical necessity guidelines, and agency standards as to timeliness and accuracy of documentation.
- Ability to maintain standard direct service hours.
- Actively participate in individual supervision and clinical team meetings.
For complete list of responsibilities, please go to our website.
- LCSW with counseling experience in mental health and/or drug and alcohol required.
- Experience working with adolescents preferred.
- Knowledge of or experience with trauma-informed approaches preferred.