To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Hazleton Area Co-Occurring Treatment Facility offering $500 sign on bonus with flexible work hours Monday-Friday, weekends off; 12 paid holidays; 5 days of paid time off within the first 6 months of employment; health insurance paid by employer; trainings, certifications & licensing covered by employer; accident & liability insurance coverage.
Master’s Level candidates, both Licensed & Non-Licensed, to provide individual, family or group counseling services to assist individuals/families in achieving more effective personal, social, education and vocational development and adjustment. Both Outpatient Drug & Alcohol Therapist & Outpatient Mental Health Therapist positions available.
• Complete comprehensive assessments to identify underlying causes of presenting problems
• Work with clients to create treatment goals & formulate and individualized treatment plan
• Counsel clients individually or in group sessions
• Conduct counseling or therapeutic interventions to assist individuals in gaining insight into personal/presenting problems
• Complete & maintain client-related paperwork/charts
• Collaborate with ancillary services in order to consolidate treatment information
• Maintain regular communication with referral sources through telephone, written correspondence & monthly external reports
• Assess clients for lethality or risk of suicide attempts
• Act as client advocate to coordinate required services or to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations
• Maintain confidentiality of records related to clients’ treatment
• Refer clients to community resources or specialists when necessary
• Master’s Degree from an accredited college/university with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling or other related field
• A minimum of 1 year counseling experience in an outpatient setting
• Must provide Official Transcripts
• LSW, LCSW, LPC or LMFT preferred