To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Now hiring a Program Manager, LPC at Abraxas I in Marienville, PA. Here, you will be part of a team helping at-risk adolescents BUILD BETTER FUTURES.
Abraxas I (AI) provides adolescent treatment programs for substance abuse, delinquency and medically necessary mental health services. Our 90-acre campus is nestled in the Allegheny National Forest in northwestern Pennsylvania.
Preference given to one holding an active Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in Pennsylvania. Salary will increase based on credentials and experience.
Salary: From $60,000 Annually
Shift: DAYS, Monday - Friday
Who We Are:
Abraxas Youth & Family Services is a national nonprofit human services provider dedicated to Building Better Futures for at-risk youth, adults, and families. Our diversified array of services includes alternative education, outpatient counseling, in-home services, shelter, detention, residential treatment and re-entry/transition services.
Since 1973, Abraxas team members have positively impacted the lives of those we serve and the communities in which they live.
Benefits & Perks: We provide a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support you – both at home and at work.
Medical & Dental & Vision Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Basic Life & Short-Term Disability Insurance
403(b) Savings Plan
Life Assistance Program (LAP)
Tuition Assistance Program
Paid Time Off (PTO) * Paid Holidays * Paid Training
Equal Opportunity Employer
Abraxas Youth & Family Services, an affiliate of Apis Services Inc., offers a rewarding career for those passionate about making a difference in the lives of others. Abraxas is a great place to start your career whether you have a high school diploma or GED, military experience, some college, or a bachelor or advanced degree. If you are interested in counseling, juvenile justice, psychology, social work, teaching or just want to make a difference, we have a career path for you.
Join Us in Building Better Futures!
Thank you for your interest in a rewarding career at Abraxas Youth & Family Services. We hope you consider applying for employment with us!
If you have any questions, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The position supervises and coordinates direct services and related activities of the program/facility.
• Supervises, assists with hiring, and evaluates staff performance, develops measurable objectives for necessary improvements and implements appropriate corrective action to staff adhering to human resources policies and utilizing Human Resources when necessary.
• Oversees clients’ individualized treatment planning process and provides assistance as required.
• Provides direct supervision of the direct care staff members and coordinates with other clinical, supervisory, and educational departments the programmatic activities to optimize client services.
• Oversee direct care staff members scheduling to ensure compliance with maximum contractual guidelines, control overtime, and to ensure fair and equitable staff member schedules.
• Review and approve direct care staff members timecards to ensure accuracy and completeness and submit to appropriate payroll personnel in a timely manner to process payroll at the end of each pay period.
• Participates in conferences for the discussion of behavior and client progression and provides direction to other supervisory staff members.
• Regularly participates with and supervises clients in specific daily programmatic activities. Ensures contractual compliance and services provided in a professional manner.
• Reviews case files for quality and timeliness and provides direction and assistance to other supervisory staff as needed. Reviews performance measures on a monthly basis. Address programmatic improvement needs directly with clinical staff members.
• Evaluates and coordinates training needs with the training staff and assists with ensuring training needs are met for regulatory compliance purposes.
• Serves as a point of contact between supervisory staff and program/facility management
• Assists program/facility director with programmatic goals and development.
• Assists with managing client flow such as entering, discharging, and reentering program/facility.
• Monitor the ordering of all supplies and materials for the program/facility for the vocational, educational, clinical, and educational departments to operate effective programmatic activities remaining within budgetary and fiscal guidelines.
Demonstrates appropriate use of Safe Crisis Management (SCM) and provides effective supervision to staff regarding the use of SCM.
Master’s degree in related field and minimum three years of progressively responsible experience in residential and non-residential program/facility of which one year experience must be in a supervisory or managerial level; OR
Clinical Licensure Preferred: Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or higher licensure in the state of Pennsylvania.
Ability to participate and maintain Safe Crisis Management (SCM) certification.
At least twenty-one (21) years of age
Physical exam that includes TB and drug testing.
Criminal clearances (State Police, FBI and State Child Abuse Clearances)
Satisfactory completion of background screening and applicable pre-employment checks, including but not limited to employment and/or personal reference and driving records.