To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
This is a specialized position with the Single County Authority responsible for independently planning, developing, implementing and managing the delivery of comprehensive drug and alcohol treatment and case management services for the Chester County Treatment Courts. The position requires a high degree of interaction between the SCA/Case Management, the drug and alcohol treatment system and the treatment courts, specifically Drug Court and Recovery Court, including the Judge, District Attorney, Defense counsel, Bail Agency and Adult Probation. This position is supervised by the D&A Case Management Supervisor.
Plan, develop and manage the delivery of comprehensive drug and alcohol treatment and case management services for Chester County Treatment Court, drug and alcohol treatment and case management activities, including but not limited to:
• Develop program policies and protocols for case processing and communication between drug and alcohol treatment system and the Court.
• Monitor and evaluate subcontracted provider performance routinely ensuring timeliness, quality and appropriateness of services including but not limited to: assessments (including level of care determination), treatment initiation, and coordination with other service providers, discharge and aftercare planning.
• Identify problems in the drug and alcohol treatment provision as it relates to Treatment Courts and take action to address those problems, including other program staff as needed and appropriate.
• Monitor treatment funding authorizations against Treatment Court allocations and budget.
• Provide technical assistance, including interpretation to drug and alcohol treatment providers on Treatment Court policies, standards and report requirements.
• Attendance at weekly Treatment Court Team meetings, court/review hearings and other relevant meetings and events, as appropriate.
• Work with all relevant parties, including but not limited to, court-related departments, Chester County Prison, treatment providers and other service systems to ensure appropriate and coordinated services for clients.
• Communicate provider and system issues/concerns to appropriate departmental staff for review and resolutions as needed.
• Complete and provide reports on various data as required.
Direct service provision for Treatment Court clients as needed to include, but not be limited to:
• Complete assessments at Chester County Prison and/or Community.
• Insure timely communication of treatment recommendation to appropriate court agencies following assessments.
• Make/facilitate/ensure appropriate, timely referrals of clients to proper treatment (level of care, provider).
• Ensure/provide communication/coordination of services, reports on client status, etc. with other team members, as appropriate.
• Perform other duties, tasks and special projects, as required.
• Must be willing to travel.
• Six years of professional experience involving program development, program monitoring or the delivery of program services in the areas of public health, health, allied health sciences, or alcohol, tobacco or other drug prevention, intervention or treatment services; or six years of professional experience in the development tor evaluation of grants, contracts or programs for the provision of social services, employment services, environmental health services, or alcohol, tobacco or other drug prevention, intervention or treatment services or other closely related services. Undergraduate or graduate coursework with majors in public health, health services administration, health education, public health administration, public administration, nursing, epidemiology, social work, nutrition, hospital administration, physical therapy, occupational therapy, or other closely related areas, may be substituted for the required experience on a year-for-year basis to a maximum of five years; or any equivalent combination of experience and training.