To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
The Davis Archway Treatment Center provide multiple substance abuse treatment levels of care, including detoxification services, short term, and long term residential. Built from the ground up, our new 27,000 sq.ft. facility is unlike any other treatment center in Western Pennsylvania. The facility is spacious, nicely furnished, and very well equipped. As well, the facility is located on 7 secluded acres in a private setting. It is, by far, the best treatment facility in our region. We are seeking a full-time salary substance use counselor in our residential treatment program (ASAM LOC 3.5). Davis Archway is licensed through the Department of Drug/Alcohol Programs in the state of PA (DDAP).
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including Health Insurance, Vision and Dental benefits. Clinical staff members also receive Paid Time Off that accumulates 6 hrs off per pay period. Salary is commensurate with experience and degree. Bonuses are given based upon yearly performance reviews, additional incentives are available to those who consistently meet/exceed our standards. We also offer a company sponsored 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company match.
Job type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $58,000.00 per year
* Maintain a caseload of 8 residential clients from admission through discharge which includes the clinical day to day duties as well as the related documentation.
* Perform individual and group counseling sessions, including educational/life skills groups and lectures.
* Responsible for conducting admission interview with client; reviewing and updating bio psychosocial history; consulting with clinical team members to formulate treatment goals and objectives.
* Designs treatment plans by utilizing knowledge of alcohol and drug dependency, counseling, and treatment methods; tailoring approach to individual patient needs.
* Responsible for maintaining case history and progress notes of each client on caseload; ability to maintain all requirements for documentation from admission through discharge.
* Responsible for performing insurance authorization reviews and providing updates to MCO's, County SCA's and Case Managers.
* Ability to work in a professional manner with outside agencies, such as managed care companies, PA County SCA's, and Drug Court programs to meet the client needs.
* Ability to help and support others on the most appropriate and helpful roles they can fulfill in the recovery process; including family members, Case Managers, Drug Court programs and other support group members.
* Must be committed to furthering company goals and objectives by adhering to our philosophy of making clients the top priority and ensuring they receive the best care possible. Please no phone calls.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of full-time substance abuse counselor at our facility in Emlenton, PA which 20 miles north of Butler, PA. Candidate will have at minimum a Bachelor's degree in Psychology or related field, and preferably have or working towards certification as Addictions Counselor (CAC,CADC). An excellent candidate will be licensed in PA as a counselor or social worker (LPC,LCSW) or working on the required degree for that an LPC or LSW. Qualified candidates would have worked formerly in a DDAP licensed facility in the following capacity: Addictions Counselor, Certified Addictions Counselor, Substance Abuse Counselor, Counselor, Therapist, or Mental Health Counselor. Salary is commensurate with experience, Certified Addictions Counselor and/or Master's degree preferred but not necessary. Candidates must know the ASAM model of addiction treatment. The candidate must meet the DDAP description of "counselor" stated in regulation 28 Pa Code 704.4