To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Lebanon Treatment Center located in Lebanon, PA is part of Acadia Healthcare's Comprehensive Treatment Centers, the leading provider of medication-assisted treatment in the nation. Our counseling team provides compassionate, high-quality counseling and therapy to patients that are seeking recovery from Opioid Use Disorder.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employer paid clinical supervision for candidates seeking CADC/CAADC
- Opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry
Hours are M-F 5:00am-1:30pm with varying Saturday's, allowing you to enjoy a great work/life balance.
Substance Abuse Counselor Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality, compassionate guidance in both individual and group counseling sessions.
- Plan, oversee, facilitate and document patient's recovery.
- Co-facilitate assigned group or family sessions as needed.
- Ensure all documentation regarding patient care, treatment, and incidents is completed timely and in a clear, concise manner.
- Prepare individual treatment plans for each assigned patient.
- Initial assessments as well as follow up assessments.
- Evaluate patient needs and determine if referrals to other programs or facilities are needed.
- May plan for aftercare for assigned patients.
- Provide crisis intervention to patients, as needed.
- Provide case management duties for patients, ensuring individualized quality care as needed.
- Act as a liaison between referral sources and patients, as needed.
Skills and Qualifications as a Substance Abuse Counselor:
- Bachelor's degree in social or health services field, with 2+ years exp in counseling field; or bachelor's degree in other field with 4+ years in the counseling field; master's degree in social or health services field, with 1 year professional work exp; degree must be from an accredited college or university.
- Licensure or certification for counseling, as may be required by the state in which the facility operates; OR state license or certification eligible within the timeframe designated by the clinic's individual guidance