To have your employment opportunity listed here, email email@example.com.
Acceptable formats are Word documents or in the body of the email. BE SURE TO INCLUDE HOW A PERSON APPLIES FOR A POSITION IN YOUR JOB POSTING.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Pennsylvania Counseling Services is seeking a Full-time Treatment Court Certified Recovery Specialist (CRS) to join our Outpatient Team in Chambersburg, PA. Clients for this position are coming from the Good Wolf Treatment Court program. The CRS serves as a liaison between clients, therapeutic staff, and ancillary supports in order to facilitate client integration in the treatment and recovery process. The goal of this position is to provide lived experience from someone in recovery in order to improve motivation and engagement through all phases of recovery - outreach prior to treatment, support during treatment, and follow-up after completion of treatment. This position works Monday-Friday for 40 hours/week. Traveling to see clients and other treatment providers is a requirement of this position. EOE.
• Full time positions offer paid health insurance or waiver pay if you are enrolled in health insurance elsewhere.
• Dental, vision and disability insurance available.
• 401K option with employer match available after 1 full year of employment.
• Paid time off benefits.
• Paid holidays.
• Must have a Recovery Specialist Certification
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid driver’s license and car insurance
• Working knowledge of 12 step recovery principles
• Basic computer skills
• Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
• Flexible schedule with evening requirement
• Pennsylvania State Child Abuse Clearance
• Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check
• FBI Clearance through the Department of Human Services