To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Reports to: OUD Family/Recovery Treatment Services Manager
Hours: Full-time Monday-Friday; must be flexible in scheduling to satisfy the needs of program families. Some evening hours may be required.
General Statement of Duties: Provide case management and support services to families enrolled in the OUD-FTRS Program in their home and community settings.
1. Promote the philosophy and mission of HFI in the provision of services.
2. Provide service referral and coordination for identified individuals/ families.
3. Conduct bi-weekly/ monthly psychoeducation groups on identified topics telephonically or in person.
4. Conduct bi-weekly/ monthly support/ recovery groups telephonically or in person.
5. Organize and facilitating monthly sober social events.
6. Provide general support community resource coordination and case management.
7. Independently maintain a schedule to provide services to clients.
8. Meet minimum weekly individual/ family contact hour requirement.
9. Complete all documentation in the EHR and other databases within the required timeframes.
10. Coordinate services with other agencies as appropriate.
11. Maintain compliance with all HFI, State and County policies, procedures, and regulations.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work (or other appropriate and approved Human Services area) required with a working knowledge of area resources, case management, child development and family dynamics, parenting skills, substance use disorders and mental health. Certification as a Certified Recovery Specialist or a Certified Family Recovery Specialist. 1-2 years of experience in providing case management or related services to clients/families required. Must have a valid PA driver’s license and have or obtain Act 33/34 and FBI clearances. Additionally, must have use of a reliable vehicle during work hours and be physically capable of visiting families in their homes. EOE