To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
The primary function of the Drug and Alcohol Outpatient Program (OP) is to provide initial assessments, group and individual psychotherapy, education, case management, and referrals to clients with substance abuse disorders. The primary purpose of this position is to function as a clinical specialist and team member with Drug and Alcohol Treatment Program to deliver quality drug & alcohol assessments, individual sessions, group therapy, and case management services. This position is 37.5 hours per week. Some evening hours required. Direct supervisor must approve changes and/or additional hours. The schedule is designed to meet program and consumer needs.
• Provide focused treatment for a caseload of chemically dependent individuals. Utilize professional clinical skills to conduct initial drug & alcohol assessments, facilitate group therapy, provide individual therapy & family therapy (as needed), case management and crisis intervention according to organizational and program policies and procedures.
• Develop individualized treatment, complete case reviews, update ASAM Level of Care, and complete aftercare plans with clients in compliance with State regulations.
• Enter client information into WITS.
• Record in an accurate and timely manner all interactions with, or on behalf of, the client. Complete all paperwork and documentation as required by State and County regulations and agency policies/procedures.
• Meet productivity standards.
• Coordinate referrals to agencies, programs, and/or individuals to assist clients in obtaining supportive and ancillary services.
Master’s Degree in Social Service Field with one year of practical/clinical experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Service Field with 3 years related clinical experience.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Licensed Professional Counselor &/or Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor required.
Problem Gambling and Video Gaming Certification preferred.
If interested please send resume to Rebecca Duke-Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 11, 2019. EMPLOYEES MAKING A REFERRAL MUST SEND RESUME ALONG WITH REFERRAL FORM DIRECTLY TO HUMAN RESOURCES.