To have your employment opportunity listed here, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptable formats are Word documents or in the body of the email. BE SURE TO INCLUDE HOW A PERSON APPLIES FOR A POSITION IN YOUR JOB POSTING.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
The Counselor position is responsible for providing substance abuse treatment counseling services and aftercare planning for assigned clients at the in-patient-based substance abuse treatment facility. This includes treatment needs assessment, individual counseling, treatment planning, case management, client advocacy, crisis intervention and coordination of family therapy services and community resources.
Addiction is a very serious problem in our communities that effects people from all walks of life. If you have a desire to make a difference in the lives of those struggling with addiction we would like to hear from you. Clear Day offers:
• Competitive starting wages
• Paid holidays or double time if worked starting day one
• 17 days of PTO after 90 days
• 100% Company paid medical, dental and vision for employees and discounted deductions for dependents
• Flexible shifts
• 401K with match after 6 months
• Referral bonuses
• Shall identify training needs for assigned staff and program and submit suggestions to the Clinical Director.
• Shall provide and for obtain the following therapeutic services as determined by the Treatment Team and specified in the client’s Individual Treatment Plan: individual counseling, family counseling, group counseling, community activities, Facility visits, vocational training, and follow-up care.
• Shall insure coordination and documentation of contracts with community workers including, preparation of monthly progress reports to community social workers, determination of placement plans according to Treatment plan recommendations.
• Shall provide / coordinate all drug and alcohol assessments as it relates to the diagnosis of residents.
• Enters progress notations summarizing all treatment interventions performed for clients on a weekly basis.
CADC or licensed clinical social worker, psychiatrist, or other licensed professional or a bachelor’s level degree working under a Clinical Services Supervisor with assessed competence in the role of Clinical leader with 20 hours of annual training in alcohol and drug services.
• Substance Abuse Counseling: 1 year (Required)
• Associates Degree with at least 4 years of Counseling experience, Bachelors with at least 2 years of counseling or Masters degree in related field
License or certification:
• 908 KAR 1:370, (Preferred)