Conference Information & Updates
- Conference Program: The conference program is available from the PCB conference website and will be distributed at the event.
- NASW Evaluation: The conference has been approved for 9 hours by the NASW PA. You must complete this packet to receive the credit for NASW. (Note: this DOES NOT need to be completed if you don't need NASW hours)
- Conference PowerPoints and Handouts (below): As provided by the trainers - this will be updated as they become available. There will be no hardcopies available at the conference.
- Meeting the Client Where They Are At (and other fairy tales): The SUD Industry’s Credibility Problem
- You have Peer Support Professionals on your team. Now what?
- Treating the Family System: Addiction Beyond the Individual
- Process Addictions: Exploring Warning Signs, Vulnerability Factors and Treatment Intervention | PCI Handout
- Family Recovery
- Methods of Influence for the Change Agent’s Toolbox: Understanding and Structuring the Context for Influencing Participation
- Identifying and Advancing Healthy Professional and Organizational Practices
- Clinical Application of Grief Counseling in Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Ethical Boundaries: Crossing the Invisible Line
- Practice and Praxis: Exploring the How and Why of the Job
- Working with People: Demonstrating and Committing to Excellence!
- Treatment the Evolving Gold Standard
Don’t miss your opportunity to participate in PCB’s Annual Conference!