NASW-PA Chapter is a co-sponsor of these trainings. CEs will be awarded for completion of each course. NASW has been designated as a pre-approved provider of professional continuing education for social workers (Section 47.36), Marriage and Family Therapist (Section 48.36) and Professional Counselors (Section 49.36) by the PA State Board of Social Workers, Marriage & Family Therapists and Professional Counselors. To get credit for each course a NASW evaluation and payment to NASW is required. Evaluations will be provided at each training.
Train for PCB
APPLICATION TO TRAIN - ONLINE
APPLICATION TO TRAIN - PDF
Benefits to being a trainer for PCB:
- Share your expertise and passion for the field or a particular topic: develop a training that you would like to attend yourself. Use your expertise to influence behavioral health practices both in terms of promotion of those requiring more dissemination and those requiring a more critical review.
- Trainers who are regularly part of our training team are in high demand from other agencies/organizations providing training.
- PCB regularly recommends our trainers to both PA organizations and to national behavioral health organizations.
PCB selects trainings that are:
- Interesting and informative
- Intermediate to advanced
- Trainings that are missing or underrepresented from current offerings or looks at topics through a different lens
PCB Trainings are listed below.
For all other approved education from PCB Approved Providers, use the links to the left.
Provider Status Forms & Information