To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
A full-time position is available at Lehigh Valley Drug and Alcohol Intake Unit. This position is community-based and works out of the Bethlehem office.
Benefits: Salary starts at $18.50/hr. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, seven paid holidays per calendar year. Company laptop and phone are provided. Mileage reimbursement.
- Orients new clients to services, policies, and procedures.
- Advocates for individual and family needs with substance use professionals, doctors, mental health professionals, legal entities, and others within the general community.
- Provides: mentoring, modeling, and skill-building to enhance and strengthen recovery efforts.
- Introduces and links clients to various recovery support options within the general community.
- Assists with problem-solving and resource acquisition as needed to remove obstacles to treatment and recovery and/or to enhance and strengthen recovery efforts.
- Links to local resources when needed and when clients are eligible; child care, rental assistance, transportation such as bus passes, food, education, etc.
- Educates clients about the treatment process, recovery support group options, provider rules, client rights, etc.
- Meets with clients in the environment most conducive to them.
- Maintains a caseload as assigned by the supervisor. Full-time caseloads will not exceed 30 and part-time will not exceed 15.
- Maintains client files as per LVDAIU and state policies.
- Maintains detailed records of all client appointments and contacts via DAP format in the LVDAIU database. Enters DAP notes in the database within seventy-two hours.
- Interfaces with various community agencies in a professional manner.
- Demonstrates effective interviewing skills.
- Maintains a productivity level of at least 50-75%.
- Works independently and autonomously.
- Will participate in supervision on an individual and group level.
Valid Crs certification, valid driver’s license, insured and registered vehicle, ability to travel within the Lehigh Valley – this is a community-based position, flexible hours to meet client availability (evening and weekend hours may be required), GED or High School Diploma.
Upon hire, a child abuse clearance and state police clearance will be required to obtain.