To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Perform routine clerical and administrative functions including check-in and check-out of clients, scheduling, and confirming client appointments, collection of cash receipts, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, completing, and processing initial intake paperwork, and providing information to callers.
1. Ensure all appointments are entered correctly into the EHR system.
2. Check-in clients and notify the proper provider via phone and IM in a timely matter.
3. Check-out clients by adding the appointment in the proper provider schedule along with any other services the provider may request.
4. Complete verification of benefits for all clients prior to rendering of services.
5. Email all information to the proper provider and/or staff member of any changes in insurance coverage and update profile on our EHR system.
6. Monitor schedule for scheduling errors, such as but not limited to, incorrect provider, multiple services same day, and insurance restrictions which may apply.
7. Assure accurate client insurance information and attach all supportive documentation into the patient dashboard in the EHR system. Verify and update insurance information as warranted.
8. Create a patient dashboard and assure all patient information is accurate. Enter all relevant client information into the EHR System.
9. Create, maintain, and update all logs, including (but not limited to) Open Admission Log, Referral Log, and Individual Cash Receipts Log.
10. Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism both in dealing with the public and within the organization.
11. Properly navigate received telephone calls to the appropriate staff member.
12. Distribute any incoming fax, mail, and any other delivered packages to the appropriate staff member on a timely matter.
13. Assist in opening and closing of Agency when appropriate.
14. Develop an understanding of trauma and how it impacts others.
15. Incorporate trauma informed practices into job duties and responsibilities, including interactions and communications with others.
16. Be an active member of BCC’s culture of caring through positive and engaging social interactions.
17. Demonstrates a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
18. Demonstrates skill in understanding of cultural differences.
19. Perform all other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent plus one (1) year office experience in healthcare field or Medical Secretary/Medical Billing certificate required.
Flexibility with hours, including evenings required. Excellent communication skills required. Excellent attention to detail required. Verbal
communication in both Spanish and English preferred. Customer service experience preferred. Knowledge of or experience with trauma-informed
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made.
Apply to our open positions via bit.ly/BCCJOBS!