To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
We are offering a sign on bonus.
We need hope-bringers and changemakers — because the work we all do matters. If you’re passionate about making an impact with your time and being someone’s light in the darkness, we want you on our team.
Come Join Us to Do Mission-Based, Meaningful Work
Who We Are
Gaudenzia is one of the largest nonprofit providers of treatment to people with substance use and co-occurring disorders in the nation.
Our caring, compassionate team is on a mission to save thousands of lives each year and bring hope to people devastated by substance use disorder. Together, we help individuals, families, and communities heal and thrive in the face of one of the most devastating public health crises of our time.
As our organization grows and evolves to meet the needs of our clients and communities, we’re seeking passionate, empathic individuals to help us make an impact. With your help, we can turn the tide on substance use disorder.
Who We’re Looking For
A successful Clinical Supervisor enjoys working with people from diverse backgrounds and doesn’t shy away from honest and caring — yet sometimes difficult — conversations. This position is for you if you’re able to treat others with dignity, compassion, and respect, even in life’s most challenging moments.
Benefits & Perks:
Gaudenzia is a diverse, inclusive workplace where purpose-driven people thrive. We think our team members are real heroes, and we believe those who devote their lives to making the world a better place deserve competitive salaries, generous health benefits, and unbeatable work-life balance in return.
Benefits & Perks at Gaudenzia include:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance (At No Cost)
• Short-Term Disability Insurance (At No Cost)
• Life Insurance (At No Cost)
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (At No Cost)
• Vision Insurance
• Various Supplemental Benefits (Aflac, Legal, Identity Theft & FSA)
• You generate two banks of time off: Personal and Vacation
o Paid Time Off (PTO) Accruals at 80 hours minimally during your 1st year of employment
o Vacation Accruals at 80 hours minimally during your 1st year of employment
• 10 Paid Holidays Per Calendar Year
• Paid Bereavement Leave
• Education Assistance Benefit (Tuition Reimbursement)
• Full reimbursement for the cost of professional license/certification renewals
• 403(b) Retirement Plan with an Employer Match Up to 5%
• Employee Assistance Program
Gaudenzia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not practice or permit discrimination based on race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, creed, disability, or veteran’s status.
What You'll Do At Gaudenzia
• Develop, implement, and monitor training plans for clinical staff based on the needs of clients and the facility; training must be reflective of best practices and congruent
with state regulations and licensing entities.
• Implements treatment schedule to promote appropriate clinical interventions.
• Provide close supervision of counselors and therapists and of required documentation including electronic client health records, treatment entries, etc., in accordance with
established policies, which comply with licensing, funding and regulatory agencies.
• Intervene in difficult cases and approve all referrals to specialized care.
• Supervise aftercare component of treatment.
• Attend, participate, and when necessary, facilitate meetings and special events such as retreats, trips, workshops, etc.
• Maintain a small client caseload, when necessary.
• Support and demonstrate adherence to Gaudenzia’s Standards of Conduct and all personnel policies and procedures.
• Maintain appropriate professional certificates and credentials.
• Be responsible for the facility when the Director is unavailable.
• Other related duties as assigned by Program Director or designee.
Education, Training, and Experience:
Pennsylvania Education/ Licensure Requirements:
• Must possess, at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college with a major in addiction counseling, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing (with a
clinical specialty in administration or human services) or other related field and 3 years of clinical experience in a health or human service agency which includes 1 year of
working directly with individuals with substance use disorder or a Master’s degree from an accredited college with a major in addiction counseling, psychology, social work,
counseling, nursing (with a clinical specialty in administration or human services) or other related field and 2 years of clinical experience in a health or human service
agency which includes 1 year of working directly with individuals with substance use disorders.
• Must have a clinical license through the Department of State or be certified as a Certified Clinical Supervisor through the PCB or must be working toward licensure or
certification with a completion date of 7/1/24 or no later than 3 years of hire date.
• Must also complete department-approved core curriculum training which includes clinical supervision skills.
We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Gaudenzia is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Gaudenzia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.