To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
This position will provide monitoring of house guests, notifying case manager as to rule compliance and serve as a role model, living by example for the clients.
1. Communicate, both written and verbal with case manager and other house monitor to keep updated on what is happening in the house.
2. Physically check to ensure clients are in units.
3. Ensure chores are completed satisfactorily.
4. Provide monitoring of house guests and serve as a role model at all times.
5. Provide orientation to guests in reference to program and house rules.
6. Participate in appropriate team meeting upon request.
7. Monitor resident’s adherence to house rules on a consistent and fair basis.
8. Respond to crisis situation according to guidelines established.
9. Consult with case manager on a regular basis to assure that recovery status of house is maintained.
10. Perform drug screens upon request of housing case manager and if suspicion of client use.
11. Maintain abstinence from alcohol and all mood-altering drugs. Violation will result in immediate termination of employment and immediate vacating of premises.
12. Develop an understanding of trauma and how it impacts others.
13. Incorporate trauma informed practices into job duties and responsibilities, including interactions and communications with others.
14. Be an active member of BCC’s culture of caring through positive and engaging social interactions.
15. Demonstrates a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
16. Demonstrates skill in understanding of cultural differences.
17. Perform all other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Female required; 18 years or older required; Self-identified person in recovery and (with at least two (2) years recovery)/or have knowledge of recovery and issues faced by those with serious mental illness required. Knowledge of or experience with trauma-informed approaches preferred.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made.
Apply to the House Monitor position by going to bit.ly/BCCJOBS!