To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Recovery Revolution Inc. is a small grassroots non-profit organization with the mission to promote healthy, responsible, and individualized treatment for addictions through programs responsive to family and community needs. Recovery Revolution, Inc. is the only licensed drug and alcohol treatment center in the Slate Belt Region of PA. There are full benefits package, weekends and holidays off and best of all a wonderful "family" like a team of professionals that work hard for our community. See more about our program at www.recoveryrevolution.org
This is a full-time or part-time role for an Addiction Outpatient Therapist, located on-site in Bangor, PA. The Outpatient Therapist will be responsible for providing individual and group therapy, assessing and diagnosing clients, developing treatment plans, and maintaining accurate client records. The Outpatient Therapist will also collaborate with other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive care to clients. There are opportunities to work with all ages (teen to senior). We have flexible work hours and do not work weekends or holidays. Addiction counselors would be responsible for assessments, individual, and group therapy.
• Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work or related field
• CADC/CAADC is preferred
• Understand ASAM criteria and have experience with assessments
• Licensed or license-eligible in the State of Pennsylvania
• Experience with mental health counseling and/or substance use disorders
• Knowledge of evidence-based practices for treating mental health and substance abuse disorders
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
• Experience with electronic health record (EHR) systems is preferred