To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Multiple counseling and clinical positions available!
Are you looking...?
* For growth
* To make a difference in people's lives struggling with addiction and mental health illness
* Forward to working in a dynamic team
Why apply to Berks Counseling Center?
You would be joining a non-profit that is...!
* Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic and Integrated Community Wellness Center
* Providing services in behavioral health, physical health, and supportive services
* Holistic in its approach to a culturally and economically diverse population
* Promoting a healthy and productive lifestyle to clients
By joining BCC full time, you would receive:
* Salary comparable to experience/education
* Free supervision for licensure and certifications
* Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
* 403(b) with agency match after 12 months of service
* Paid time off
* Extra day off on your BCC anniversary date
Check out list of benefits on our website: https://www.berkscounselingcenter.org/careers
Do you have these minimum requirements?
* Passion to help others
* An Associate's degree or higher in a social services or behavioral health
* Experience as an intern, case worker, counselor, or personal experience with recovery?
Then Apply to BCC! If you have talent and passion we will figure out where you belong. Multiple positions available!
All offers of employment are contingent upon the following: 1) Receipt of results of a satisfactory drug and alcohol screening test. 2) Receipt of the originals of the following background checks: PA State Police Criminal History, PA State Child Abuse, and DPW FBI Criminal History. These clearances must be valid within 60 months prior to employment. A conviction is not a bar to employment, however a review will be conducted to make a determination of employment should a conviction be present. 3) Receipt of original documentation and verification of relevant degrees, diplomas, certificates, or licensure. 4) Confirmation that you are not on the OIG Federal Healthcare Program Exclusion from Participation list. Should you appear on this list, Berks Counseling Center is prohibited from employing you.
Apply to our open positions via bit.ly/BCCJOBS!