Employment Opportunities

To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.

Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.

PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.

Recovery Centers of America (RCA) is a ground-breaking addiction and mental health treatment provider, setting the standard when it comes to accessible, affordable, and effective care. RCA understands the heartache, damage, and pain substance use disorder causes a person as well as their family and friends. Not only do we believe that addiction treatment should be affordable, accessible, and evidence-based, but our driven, compassionate, and dedicated employees make those beliefs a reality! This is where you come in.

As an Outpatient Substance Abuse Counselor at RCA, you will inspire, teach, and motivate patients suffering from the disease of addiction to achieve meaningful recovery by leading technology-enabled group and individual therapy and psychoeducation sessions (PHP, IOP, GOP) in our Intensive Outpatient Program. Utilizing evidence-based, trauma informed and person-centered practices, and helping clients access appropriate ancillary support services, RCA’s Outpatient Substance Abuse Counselor help patients develop and sustain coping skills that support their recovery journey.

Recovery Centers of America
Devon, PA

- Completes intake Biopsychosocial Assessments, including all electronic forms required by RCA, MDPH, and/or third-party payors.
- Evaluates clients’ mental and physical health, addiction severity, and/or problem behavior and assess their readiness for treatment. Articulates clinical rationale for recommended level of care.
- Works with clients to develop realistic treatment goals. Completes treatment plans within the required timeframe within PHP, IOP and GOP levels of care.
- Utilizes recognized therapeutic modalities, such as CBT, DBT, 12-Step, psychoanalytic, motivational interviewing, and stages of change.
- Performs individual, group, couples and family therapy and education sessions.
- Works with clients to identify behaviors or situations that interfere with their recovery.
- Is familiar with Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) and can objectively discuss options with clients.
- Documents all work in the RCA Electronic Health Record, Avatar.


- Strong preference for therapists with clinical license (LPC, LCSW, LCPC or LCADC).

Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree in social work, marital and family therapy, or a counseling-related field.
- Strong preference for candidates who have a clinical license (LPC, LCSW, LCPC or LCADC).
- Proficient in using web-collaboration tools like Webex, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, as well as familiarity with other Microsoft Office products.
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP) preferred.

Contact Info