To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Center City substance abuse treatment facility providing services to residents of Philadelphia for over 35 years is seeking Counselor for Outpatient Medication-Assisted treatment program. If you are looking for a clinically rich experience in a smaller agency with peer and supervisor support, look no further. If you have a calling for serving marginalized and under-privileged communities, if social justice and quality treatment accessibility are important to you, AMHA will provide you an opportunity to put your education, as well as your beliefs and values into practice. Harm reduction philosophy is at the core of treatment provided at this agency. Besides clinical patient care, you will be able to immerse yourself and understand a wider community network, collaborate and build relationships with other providers, help connect patients to resources and engage in patient advocacy. Patients present with a broad variety of challenges, both mental health and substance use disorders, making this position a fertile learning ground for new clinicians.
• Individual and group therapy. Combination of in-person and telehealth services for individual sessions.
• Clinical documentation.
• Regular contact and collaboration with medical team.
• Masters degree in counseling or other related human service discipline, preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in counseling or other related human service discipline, required.
• 1 year of substance abuse or mental health treatment experience, preferred.
• Licensed or license eligible, preferred.