To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a community based case management/outreach team that was developed in compliance with the Governor’s Initiative for the Center of Excellence to address the opiate epidemic facing our communities.
Resources for Human Development (RHD) is seeking applicants for the Montgomery County Recovery Center (MCRC) for a community based Peer Specialist position with a primary purpose to outreach to the community to help facilitate those in need into treatment.
The Certified Recovery Specialist will be responsible for providing outreach to promote the principles of recovery; while working with the local community to engage individuals with opiate use disorders. The CRS will support individuals' engagement throughout the treatment experience.
- Engage individuals with opiate use disorder (OUD) in a trusting and supportive relationship
- Promote the principles of recovery with participants and community providers.
- Create and individualize support plan for each person assessed
- Regularly and directly communicate with the individuals' direct care team
- Motivate and encourage individuals with OUD to stay engaged in both physical health and behavioral health treatment
- Assist in accessing and navigating the behavioral health, physical health and criminal justice systems
- Assist in identifying vocational and housing supports; as well as other social supports needed to promote recovery.
- Collaborate with administrative staff regarding required outcome data
Certification for CRS, CPS or CFRS
-Must have knowledge of Addiction and MAT (Medication Assisted Treatment)
-Ability to navigate multiple systems and be able to multitask
-Knowledge of community resources
-Must have reliable transportation