To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Seeking multiple qualified candidate for a fee-for-service position at MARS' outpatient drug and alcohol treatment facility to provide in-person substance use counseling to individuals at MARS' outpatient facility during evening hours.
MARS is the largest outpatient drug and alcohol treatment facility in the Lehigh Valley, and our agency is growing. We are proud of the work, treatment, and care we provide our clients and are looking for a candidate who will fit in with our culture at MARS to provide exceptional care and attention to our clients, our agency, and to our community.
Fee For Service: Individual $37 per session and Assessment $50 per assessment
Bachelor's degree in psychology or a human-services related field required; 1 year of drug and alcohol treatment experience required; Master's degree preferred; background and experience in adolescents and families preferred.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: From $37.00 per hour
- Performs individual, group, family and couples counseling.
- Documents patient progress in a manner which facilitates UR and corresponds with goals and objectives in treatment plan.
- Develops therapeutic contracts with clients as needed.
- Develops aftercare for call clients in a timely manner beginning at the time of admission.
- Determines appropriate length of stay for patients based on ASAM criteria.
- Completes discharge summaries and closes records.
- Master’s Degree or above from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling or other related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling = or other related field and I year of clinical experience (minimum of 1820 hours) in a health or human service agency, preferably in a drug and alcohol setting.
- Knowledge of addiction, gathering and interpreting information about substance use and dependence, the biopsychospiritual influences and effects of dependencies, understanding of placement criteria, treatment methods and their appropriate use.