To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
This is a Full Time position with Sign-on bonus of $1,000 as well as $1,000 retention bonus & approximately 30 days PAID time off with Vacation, Sick, and Holiday time combined! $19.30-$24.12 per hour.
The therapist assists to provide oversight and direction for the implementation of clinical initiatives, clinical practices, daily intervention strategies and systems related to program design, service delivery and clinical standards according to PA 5310 regulations and best practice.
The PIER (Pledge for Independence, Empowerment & Recovery) program is a new program located in Bucks County. The eight bed co-ed Long Term Structured Residential (LTSR) serves individuals with mental and behavioral health disabilities. Beds are allocated to Bucks County unless otherwise approved by Bucks County Behavioral Health (BCBH) and Bucks County Department of Mental Health/ Development Programs (MH/DP).
Resources for Human Development, is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran or disability status.
• Assess current clinical programming and practices in the RHD PIER LTSR program
• Provide ongoing trainings regarding the positive impact of clinical work on the individuals’ functional potential
• Ensure that clinical and evidence based practices are incorporated into the development and expansion of services throughout the RHD PIER LTSR program
• Identify and implement clinical initiatives consistent with best and evidence based practice standards of work with the MH/BH population i.e., Trauma Informed Care, Person-Centered Planning, Applied Behavioral Analysis
• Provide ongoing education opportunities to enhance the competencies of all staff in the provision of services that support best and evidence based practices
• Collaborate regularly with Program Directors, Operations Director and leadership teams to provide clinically appropriate services to the individuals served
• Formalize models tailored to specific needs for the LTSR population and/or individual and support the programs in maintaining fidelity to the model established
• Assist with the assessment of individuals considering RHD as a provider, the development and implementation of services to meet the identified needs of the individuals
• Provide ongoing assessment of an individual’s program implementation, modify services as indicated, and train staff in the modifications
• Actively participate in interdisciplinary team meetings with the program, region and community entities
• Provide clinical services 1:1 and/or group milieu to identified individuals
• Maintain a minimum of 24 hours of in-service training per calendar year
• Represent RHD in a professional manner and model leadership and professional boundaries at all times
• A commitment to RHD values must be demonstrated as job responsibilities are performed.
Master’s Degree in social work, counselling, psychology, or expressive arts therapy, licensure preferred. Three years’ experience working with individuals with Emotional, Behavioral or developmental disabilities. Valid Driver’s License required. Significant experience with EHR and Microsoft applications. Ability to pass all required background checks per program regulations.